More Like This.
More books by Catherine Webb
Table of Contents. Loading Table Of Contents Loading Excerpt Author Notes. Loading Author Notes LC Subjects. Detective and mystery stories -- England -- London.
- Catherine Webb - Wikipedia!
- Catherine Webb.
- Similar Sponsored Products.
Detective and mystery stories, English. London England -- History -- 19th century -- Juvenile fiction. Scientists -- England -- London -- Juvenile fiction.
- Ein Hund im Winter: Roman (German Edition)?
- Product description.
- The Millionaires Christmas Wish (Mills & Boon Vintage Desire);
- The Butterfly That Lost a Spot.
- Sally Stardust and other space junk?
- Horatio Lyle | Awards | LibraryThing;
Lyle, Horatio Fictitious character -- Juvenile fiction. Mystery fiction. More Details. Sequel to The extraordinary and unusual adventures of Horatio Lyle.
Read The Doomsday Machine (Horatio Lyle) Reads Book Online,Top Vampire Books Read Online Free
Similar Series From NoveList. Similar Titles From NoveList. Similar Authors From NoveList. Editorial Reviews.
Published Reviews. Reviews from GoodReads.
Loading GoodReads Reviews. No Tags, Be the first to tag this record! He hears footsteps behind, squelching on the mud, and above, the rattle of something fast and light on the roof, glances up and for a moment sees a shape dance across the plank between two rooftops and down through a broken ceiling into a house ahead.
He spots a doorway to his right, open, dropping down and smelling of rotting straw and sewage, and turns, and runs into it. He accelerates as his shoes slap loudly on the stones, as he hears ahead the sound of voices, sees a flash of light and prays this is it, escape, not believing he was so foolish as to get into this situation in the first place. The man is an odd sight in this crowd, and not just because of the way he moves, constantly turning his shoulder and feet to find the fastest way into the depth of the crowd, eyes forward and down.
- The Top Book’s Of Claire North’s.
- The Temptress?
- Mortalität und Vitalität – Eine organisationsökologische Betrachtung der Theorie des Sterbens von Organisationen (German Edition).
- The Perfect Hope: Number 3 in series (Inn at Boonsboro Trilogy).
- The obsidian dagger: being the further extraordinary adventures of Horatio Lyle.
- Betfair Methodology: How To Use Betfair Trading Systems!
- The Obsidian Dagger: Being the Further Extraordinary Adventures of Horatio Lyle;
His coat is long and black, well cut but obviously neglected, with patches sewn on using the wrong colour thread; his pockets bulge; his shoes are practical but battered, turned pale brown from the mud spattered halfway up to his knees; his sandy-ginger hair is half-hidden by an old-fashioned broad-brimmed hat pulled low over his eyes; he wears no waistcoat but looks as if he should; nor does he have any gloves. He has long fingers stained with odd, faded colours, though not from tobacco.
The heat is worse than the noise; it hits him full in the face and makes every capillary dilate in distress; it falls on him like a wave, making each moment more intensely hot than the last. Something white and sticky falls on his shoulder: hot wax dripping from the foul-smelling, smoky candles intermixed with the battered lamps hung round the edge of the hall. Fault Line by Sarah Andrews. The Dark Arena by Mario Puzo.go here
Series: Horatio Lyle
The Second Siege by Henry H. The Ex-Mrs. Hedgefund by Jill Kargman. Boys in Gilded Cages by Jarod Powell. Let Darkness Come by Angela Hunt.